International SEA campaigns
- Is your company active in several countries?
- Do you want your search engine marketing campaigns to me more attuned to one another?
- Do you want to exchange best practices efficiently between countries?
- Do you have an international testing strategy?
- Do you want to be able to compare countries and markets?
- Are you looking for clear reporting on multiple countries and markets?
- Is your international online marketing well-organised?
- What are the main KPIs in international online marketing?
- Have you determined your critical success factors?
There is much to be gained by correctly coordinating international online marketing campaigns. Search engine marketing in particular is well suited for a centralised approach.Use what you learned in Denmark in Germany or pass usability improvements in the Netherlands on to the UK. 70% of Maxlead campaigns are launched abroad, in over 40 countries and languages.With international clients such as Philips, Shurgard, Bikkembergs, CenterParcs and PABO/Beate Uhse, Maxlead can justifiably be called an expert in running international search engine marketing campaigns. Maxlead has its own localisation network, experienced localisation coordinators and internationally-operating project managers.
Are you ready for a good discussion about centralising your online marketing and reporting? Contact Rob Steenbrink, founder and director of Maxlead.
Are you looking for advice about your international campaigns? Address your question directly to Rob Steenbrink (CEO Maxlead).
You will always receive a reply within one business day.