How many candidates do you recruit annually and how much may a candidate cost?
The most frequently asked questions about online recruitment:
- How do I get enough good candidates to visit my (recruitment) website?
- Can I improve the quality, speed and cost of my recruitment?
- Which online sources produce the best candidates for the lowest price?
Everybody uses Google
Around 75% of job seekers look for new jobs online.Without a doubt, Google is currently the first and most important source of information for job seekers.
Don’t hide your job openings on a job board.Your vacancies will hardly stand out and the popularity of job boards among job seekers in decline.Social Media offers opportunities, but is not primarily used to search for a new employer.Post your job openings to where your target audience is searching:the Google search engine.
How does online recruitment work?
Job seekers obtain information about a new job or employer through the Internet.
- They ‘google’ a job title or vacancy word and see your job ad appear in the results page.
- The text of the ad contains your most tempting proposition and triggers potential qualified candidates to click on the ad.
- That click brings the candidate directly to a page within your corporate website that is in line with the search query used.So no detours via job boards.
- Once on your website, candidates can respond directly to a job opening, send in an unsolicited application, chat with your recruiter, contact you or take other action, depending on the possibilities you want to offer.
- Recruiting the right target audience regionally
- The advantages of recruiting candidate through Google, in 3 steps
- Candidate processing with the MaxLeadManager
- The HR manager and recruitment
Would you like to know more about recruiting candidates through Google? Contact: Kristin Mellink, Industry manager Recruitment & Education: 06-53931624 or Tjerk de Wit, Account Manager Recruitment & Education: 06-26616001
Would you like to know more about recruiting candidates through Google? Contact:
Kristin Mellink, Industry Manager Recruitment & Education: 06-53931624