The advantages of canvassing students through Google
Advantages of advertising via Google
- Search engine advertising is rapidly deployable
- Easily adjustable to budget changes
- Fast-paced: think it up now = carry it out now
- 24/7 insight into results and efficiency
- Both for niche and for high-volume vacancies
- Front-to-end result measurements
- Geared toward cost per student
Maxlead fulfils client objectives of hundreds to thousands of registrations per year. We are geared toward efficiency: a maximum number of registrations for the lowest possible price per registration.
Step 1: What do we need?
Before Maxlead sets up an Adword campaign, we discuss a number of important issues that must be in order:
- Range of study or training programmes, target audience and proposition
- Canvassing objectives: number, costs, quality
- Informative landing pages per study programme and user-friendly website
- Adequate lead nurturing
- Measurement of results
Step 2: Campaign management and optimisation
- Gear website toward conversion
- Set up Adwords campaign
- Go live: measuring & optimisation
Maxlead targets conversions. Our aim is to ensure that the right people visit your website and respond or register directly. Years of experience with the management of hundreds of campaigns have taught us how to manage campaigns successfully. This includes continuously testing new ideas, measuring the results and, if successful, implementing them. And we can advise you on your website. Often minor changes to content, navigation, buttons, presentation, landing pages or interaction lead to significant increases in success rate. And that means: more and better leads.
Step 3: Measuring results and efficiency
- Which sources provide which leads?
- What is the quality of the leads?
- How do visitors behave on your site?
- Can the ‘costs per lead’ be improved?
The advantages of canvassing via a Google Adwords campaign are unique. You can influence the entire canvassing process and keep the costs fully under control. You determine the budget and the maximum cost per lead.
At any time, statistics can provide insight into the results and the efficiency of your campaign, enabling you to make adjustments instantly. In addition, you can use Google Analytics to gain insight into the behaviour of visitors to your website and SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to give your website a more prominent place in the organic search results.
Would you like to know more about recruiting candidates through Google? Contact:
Kristin Mellink, Industry Manager Recruitment & Education: 06-53931624
Tjerk de Wit, Account Manager Recruitment & Education: 06-26616001